Fact of the matter is that much of what businesses and leaders need to be doing they already know, however sometimes the challenge is in the "getting it done" phase.
To understand business growth (at warp speed), it is important to know your BIG WHY
What puts a bounce in your step?
Why do you love to do what you do?
These questions and more were the basis of the conversation I had with Terri Levine, the Business Mentoring Expert who specializes in helping business owners achieve more record-breaking growth. Terri is the founder and CEO of The Coaching Institute, which is one of the top coach training programs in the USA. Terri has been on all the big news stations including NBC, CNBC and MSNBC and is in more than 1500 publications. She is also a best selling author of several books including Sell Without Selling, Coaching is for Everyone, and Stop Manage Start Coaching.
Some of the most important aspects of successful business growth include, and where the biggest challenges lie are:
- Focus (or lack of focus). Many business owners do not have a sharp focus which makes rapid and successful business growth more challenging.
- Not unique enough- it is important to stand out.
- They don't build strong and long lasting relationships with their clients. Terri sees her clients as extended family
- Not being automated
- The lack of systems that work.
- No plan (or if there is a plan it is not being updated, modified and utilized)
- Missing the points to build fun back into business
I concur with Terri's comments, and the ones that resonated for me the most were systematizing your business, having a business coach, and having crystal clear focus.
If you were to choose the top three points to work on in the next 90 days, what would they be?
Why these actions versus others?
What actions can you take immediately to achieve big results in record time?
You can listen to the interview with Terri Levine here.
You can find out more about Terri Levine at www.terrilevine.com