Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Fabulous Event




On November 5 from 10 am to 5 pm a truly unique experience will take place at the Mayfield Inn Trade Centre. That is when that Toby and I will be the M.C.'s for the Fabulous @ 50 Experience and Martini Party. This wonderful event is a trade show made just for women of the baby boom.

At the show attendees will be treated to over 75 exhibitors presenting products and services to help enhance the lives of this group of ladies. There will also be door prizes, swag bags, a draw for a 7 day trip to the Mayan Riviera, and of course, Martinis!

I can't wait for this event. It isn't often that Toby gets the opportunity to co-host an event. Now that he has his PAWdographing technique perfected, it seems only natural that he should move on, or Bounce Forward as I like to say. Both Toby and I love these big events. I am always amazed by the people I get to meet and spend time with. Toby can't help but say hello to everyone he meets. What he receives back is usually so much more than just a hello. Talk about living out your purpose!

We would love to meet you there too! Please make sure to stop and receive your "hello" from Toby if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.