Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Love to Bounce Forward!






Yesterday afternoon was fantastic! Shannon Berry, Capital Concierge, and I presented the Bounce Forward Contest Event to a room of wonderful people. So much thanks needs to be given to everyone that helped make it such a success. From our sponsors to our attendees, everyone has shown such great support for us. Even Toby was so excited to meet everyone that we could hardly get a picture of him that was in focus or without him barking his greetings and approvals!

The people that I get to meet during my speaking engagements always seem to amaze me, and this group was no different. Everyone listened to what I was saying so intently and asked excellent questions at the end. I definitely have some new material to consider thanks to those questions and the attendees participation in the resulting discussions. Of course, there were also some good friends there that I haven't seen in a while. It is always nice to be able to reconnect!

A big thank you to all our sponsors too! Deborah Kurach (Verve Salon & Spa), Anita Beil (The Clutter Helper), Lazina McKenzie (L Squared Style), Christina Mawhinney (Pretty Mama Ltd), Lisa Litwinski (Today I Choose...Daily Inspiration Cards), Al Head (Safety Ahead), Debra Kasowski (The Millionaire Woman), and Mariana Konsolos (Princess Florence Handbags).

To see more pictures of our wonderful day visit www.bounceforwardcontest.wordpress.com

What a fabulous way to start off Small Business Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.