Friday, December 21, 2012

What's On Your Bookshelf?

What are you reading these days?

What books have you read that you could read over and over again?

I love books. Always have and always will.  As an author, I have a new appreciation and perspective about books.  When I go into a bookstore, I find that I look at the books differently now, then I did before. Books have been a big part of my professional and personal development journey. Books have connected me with people, and have formed the basis of many great conversations.

Our dog Toby in a beautiful bookstore The Different Drummer, in Burlington, Ontario during one of our book signing tours.




Recently I had the opportunity to be interviewed by Barry Eva on A Book and a Chat Radio.  We chatted about the process of writing a book, the learnings from the accidental author, and how we market our books.  I particularly enjoyed the conversation where we talked about how stories can impact people, connect them and change lives. 

You can listen to the show here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/across-the-pond/2012/12/11/a-book-and-a-chat-with-charmaine-hammond





 What books impacted you the most in 2012?

How have books helped you in your professional and personal development?

If you were to write a book..... what would your message be?

Wishing you a great wrap up to 2012 and wonderful new beginnings for 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.