Here are five great questions to challenge your thinking as you plan out the rest of 2012 (and maybe get a jump start on 2013).
1. What success from 2011 can you draw on to set goals for 2012/2013?
2. What do you most want to accomplish in the coming year?
3. Why invest time and energy into this goal?
4. How will my business be different when I accomplish this?
5. What does your business look like three years from now?
These questions are also great conversation builders in the team. You might be delighted and pleasantly surprised at the answers and ideas that emerge when you engage your team in a discussion using these five questions. Make sure you write the ideas and details down as often when you miss the note taking, the ideas disappear as quick as they arrived.