According to Lori Raunask persistence does pay! Lori is the author of a great book Persistence Pays (see information below). And, I had the opportunity to interview Lori on my Conversations with Charmaine Radio Show. You can listen to Lori’s great tips on persistence, here:
|Lori Raudnask, speaker, author and guest on Corporate Conversations with Charmaine Show.
Lori has exemplified her passion for life and supporting others through 35 years of volunteer/community service and countless business accomplishments and awards. She spent 11 years in the corporate world and 24 years as an entrepreneur so is an expert on the topic of persistence. Like me, Lori loves to be near water, she and her husband love boating (and I love sailing), and she enjoys writing.
- Appreciate the value you give to others and believe in yourself, your product or service – if you don’t believe, how can others believe?
- Focus on the benefits of your product or service.
- Remove the “someday syndrome” from your life and step into action.
- Have daily action by being very clear, focused and working on tangible action steps.
- Remember the importance of gratitude. Lori and I both begin our day in similar ways, she writes in her gratitude journal, and I start my day by saying “Tahnk you” then set my intentions for the day.