Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Great tech tips people find helpful

Technology…..friend or foe?


Want a great strategy on technology? Well there are 85 fabulous tips!

My tip is #10.


10. Software That Saves Time!
There are two software programs that keep on giving in our office. These programs save me time, and capture my content and thoughts in a powerful way. Dragon Speak (voice recognition software) was most useful in writing training programs and my book On Toby's Terms. I also use Sony ACID Music Studio to create my own podcasts, recorded messages for powerpoint presentations, and to create products. Together, these two products have helped me be productive, and create products more creatively.



You can check the rest of the tips here.
http://www.carolroth.com/unsolicited-business-advice/?p=4177

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.