Tuesday, July 6, 2010
What puts the wind in your sails?
What a great weekend, a couple of friends joined us at the cottage on the lake to take in some sun, sailing and great conversation. As I watched Christopher sail by with my friends on the boat (so I could take some photos) I was thinking that there are many things in life that put the wind in my sails, keep me energized and inspired:
• Healthy, supportive and committed relationships
• Being near water and in nature
• Interesting conversation
• Time to do absolutely nothing
• New challenges
• Opportunities to be creative
• Being of service to others
• Making a difference
What puts the wind in your sails? What keeps you inspired, and energized?