Monday, June 14, 2010

How is sailing like business?



As I sat on the porch at our lakefront cottage, I watched my husband and his friend sailing across the lake on a Tornado Catamaran with a flock of pelicans flying closely overhead. I was in the middle of writing my newsletter for July and found my mind wandering to the topic of How is Sailing Like Business?
Here’s what I came up with:
• In sailing and business, storms can emerge with little to no warning. Skill and expertise will help you weather the storm and get to the other side.
• Sailing like business can be exhilarating and exciting. If the winds are down, it can also be slow and takes a great deal of energy to paddle during slow times.
• In business and sailing, team work will help keep you on course.

Hoping that you stay on course this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.